The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will conduct QCDR measure concept preview calls for the 2022 performance period between February 22, 2021 and June 4, 2021. The last day to request a call is May 21, 2021.
To request a 2022 QCDR measure preview call:
- Send an email to QCDVendorSupport@gdit.com and provide:
- Several available dates and times over a 2-week period,
- Names and email addresses of your team members that you would like invited to the call
- Number of QCDR measures you will submit for discussion
- At least one week prior to the scheduled meeting, send your QCDR measure concepts and specifications in a single Word document or Excel file, to QCDVendorSupport@gdit.com. If not received one week prior to the scheduled meeting, the meeting may be rescheduled. CMS and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) QCDR/Registry Support Team (PIMMS Team) requires adequate time prior to the meeting to thoroughly review your QCDR measure concepts to provide useful recommendations. Any QCDR measure concepts not submitted for review prior to the meeting will not be discussed on the call.
Priority will be given to requests by those that have not yet had a call to accommodate all requests.
Contact the Quality Payment Program at 1-866-288-8292 or by e-mail at: QPP@cms.hhs.gov, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). To receive assistance more quickly, please consider calling during non-peak hours—before 10 a.m. and after 2 p.m. ET.
Customers who are hearing impaired can dial 711 to be connected to a TRS Communications Assistant.