2021 Cost Category: Improving Your Cost Score
June 15 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Advice for Solo and Small Group Practices
Attend the 2021 Cost Category web event to receive answers to your cost score questions. With the increase of the 2021cost category percentage to 20%, understanding how to improve your cost score is challenging, especially due to time constraints for solo practitioners and small group practices.
This web event will focus on how to understand your cost score and make improvements. A clinician will also perspective and insight on what’s new for 2021 cost. Hear from a panel of experts who will share tips on reviewing cost score and the 30% cost category increase for 2022.
Participants will learn more about:
- Changes in the MIPS categories from 2017 to 2022
- How to review your MIPS feedback scores
- MIPS cost measures
- Key drivers of MIPS cost scores
- Perspectives of on cost from a clinician
- How medical costs affect this country
- How to access free technical assistance resources available from CMS or a local technical assistance organization funded by CMS
This event is designed and ideal for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small group practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and staff from small group practices tasked with submitting MIPS data and/or persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS data submission