- This event has passed.
2021 MIPS Improvement Activities and Promoting Interoperability Performance Categories
June 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET to provide an overview of the requirements for the improvement activities and Promoting Interoperability performance categories for the 2021 performance year of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
MIPS eligible clinicians, groups, and virtual groups planning to participate in traditional MIPS for the 2021 performance year should plan to attend for information on the improvement activities and Promoting Interoperability performance categories.
During the webinar, CMS subject matter experts will provide information on:
- Participation basics for the improvement activities and Promoting Interoperability performance categories
- Reporting and scoring requirements
- Resources and support
CMS will answer questions from attendees at the end of the webinar as time permits.
Please note CMS hosted a previous webinar on the 2021 quality and cost performance categories in May, which can now be reviewed on the QPP Webinar Library.
- Title: MIPS Improvement Activities and Promoting Interoperability Performance Categories for the 2021 Performance Year
- Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
- Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Registration Link: https://app.webinar.net/Y86JVGJw702
- Please note: The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. CMS will open the phone line for the Q&A portion. If you can’t hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.
For more information:
Contact the Quality Payment Program at 1-866-288-8292 or by e-mail at: QPP@cms.hhs.gov (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. ET). To receive assistance more quickly, please consider calling during non-peak hours—before 10:00 a.m. and after 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Customers who are hearing impaired can dial 711 to be connected to a TRS Communications Assistant.