Understanding Your 2020 QPP Scorecard & Preparing for the Last 90 Days of MIPS
October 5 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Want to learn how to interpret your 2020 QPP Scorecard?
Please attend this no-cost webinar, offered on September 21 and 23, to learn how to access and understand your 2020 QPP Scorecard for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). These scores impact your 2022 Medicare FFS payments. Attendees will be guided through the performance feedback report within the QPP portal and review key highlights that you can interpret on your own reports. Understanding your 2020 Scorecard can help you prepare for and make actionable steps to support your 2021 submission. Presenters will also review COVID-19’s Impact on the 2021 EUC Hardship Application and also the Small Practice Exceptions Application.
QPP experts will provide you with information so you can review your own Performance Feedback Report and use this valuable information to plan for future MIPS submissions.
- Access the QPP Performance Feedback Report
- Understand the components of the QPP Performance Feedback Report
- Request a Targeted Review
- Complete a COVID-19 Hardship request as needed
- Develop an action plan to address performance opportunities
- Understand how to request QPP assistance
- Preparing for the last 90 days of MIPS
Who Should Attend:
• MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo & small group practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
• Practice managers and staff from small group practices tasked with submitting MIPS data and/or persons supporting small group practices who are preparing for MIPS data submission