- This event has passed.
How to Maximize Your Score in the Cost Category: Practical Advice for Solo and Small Group Practices
May 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Understanding the cost category and how to earn the highest possible score can be challenging for clinicians in small practices. Greater knowledge of the cost measures and how to use cost containment techniques can help small practices achieve high MIPS cost scores. This upcoming event will focus on learning how cost scores are calculated, how much they impact overall MIPS scores, and how you can identify and adapt in areas that are impacting your cost score the most. A panel of experts will explain MIPS cost scoring and offer practical advice on maximizing your cost scores based on their experience working with small group practices and solo practitioners like you. Please join us to learn from and dialogue with the panelists for this event.Register Now!
Participants will learn:
- How cost scores are calculated by CMS
- How to identify the factors with the largest impact on the cost score you will receive
- Cost containment practices that work in small group practices
- Practical tips for how small group practices can earn a high MIPS cost score
- How to access free technical assistance resources available right now from CMS or a local Technical Assistance Organization funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and other staff from small group practices
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS in 2019