- This event has passed.
How to Succeed in the Promoting Interoperability Category: Solo & Small Group Practices
June 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Understanding the Promoting Interoperability (PI) category with the new scoring and measurement policies can be challenging for clinicians in small practices. In addition, with many small practices having limited electronic health record technology resources, earning a good score may seem difficult. This event will help small practices understand PI scoring, what is needed to meet the 2019 Objectives and Measures, how to maximize limited resources while improving the care of your patients, and how to earn the best PI score possible. A panel of experts who regularly work with small practices will explain PI objectives and measures, discuss options for submitting your PI data, offer advice on how to align strategies for earning a good score with your efforts to provide better patient care, and explain when reweighting is an option for this performance category.
- PI Objectives and Measures and what is required
- How objectives and measures are scored
- Options for submitting your PI data
- What are hardship exemptions and who is eligible
- How to align strategies for earning a high MIPS PI score with efforts to enhance care for your patients
- Practical tips for how small group practices can earn a high MIPS PI score