- This event has passed.
How to transform your practice workflow to succeed in MIPS: Advice for solo and small group practices
October 15 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Although the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) is heading into its fourth year, some small practices may still have questions as to how to best streamline their processes to maximize their incentive payment. For those new to MIPS or for those looking to improve how they are doing, interacting with clinicians, practice managers, and persons that regularly advise small practices on succeeding in MIPS will provide key insights. Join us for a roundtable event where panelists share their insights and challenges related to succeeding in MIPS, including topics such as care coordination techniques, effectively creating and using EHR functionalities, collaborating with community partners, engaging your staff, and how MIPS work can be aligned with other work you do to help your patients and practice succeed.
Participants will learn:
- Strategies for implementing processes for choosing and documenting quality measures, improvement activities, and cost containment techniques that are aligned with your practice’s needs
- How to effectively engage staff and other clinicians in MIPS-related activities
- How to set priorities for MIPS activities using reports and data already available to you
- Understanding the reporting options and which are best for your practice
- How to access Free personable technical assistance from your own local area, Technical Assistance Organizations that have been vetted and funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and other staff from small group practices point of contacts
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS in 2018