- This event has passed.
Understanding how to Implement Telehealth Services
May 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Implications for solo and small group practices
To help practices continue to serve their patients during these difficult times, CMS recently announced a waiver that gives clinicians much greater flexibility to use telehealth services. What does this mean for you as a small practice and for your patients? Greater knowledge of how to implement telehealth services and update your practice workflows is essential to caring for your patients. This upcoming event will focus on understanding new flexibilities to the Quality Payment Program due to COVID-19, how to implement telehealth services, implications for billing and participation in MIPS, and tips on how to best modify your practice workflows. Please join us to learn from and dialogue with the event panelists and other attendees.
Participants will learn:
- What telehealth platforms are available and how to implement them
- An overview of the QPP flexibilities due to COVID-19
- Implications of telehealth on billing practices and MIPS participation
- Practical tips for modifying your workflows for telehealth services
- How to access free technical assistance resources available right now from CMS or a local Technical Assistance Contactor funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small group practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and staff from small group practices tasked with submitting MIPS data
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS data submission