Implications of the Year 4 Final Rule for Solo and Small Group Practices
December 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
2020 begins the fourth year of the Quality Payment Program. While much remains the same, CMS is considering changes for the upcoming year that have implications for solo and small group practices. This webinar will discuss updates to the performance category weights, requirement changes for third party intermediaries, revisions to the performance threshold, upcoming changes to hospital-based clinicians, and more.
Additionally, CMS will touch on the changes for 2021 with MIPS Value Pathways. Understanding these changes will enable you to begin preparing so you can succeed in MIPS in 2020 and beyond. This event will feature a panel of experts familiar with the Final Rule who can offer advice on how to prepare and answer your questions about how these changes will affect small practices and solo practitioners. Join this event to dialogue with the panelists about any questions you have on the Final Rule.
Participants will learn:
- Key changes in Year 4 of the MIPS program
- Practical tips for how small group practices can successfully respond to these adjustments
- How to access Free technical assistance resources available from CMS or a local Technical Assistance Organization funded by CMS
This event is designed for:
- MIPS-eligible clinicians from solo and small group practices with 15 or fewer clinicians
- Practice managers and other staff from small group practices
- Persons supporting small group practices that are preparing for MIPS in 2020