The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m. ET to provide information about the Eligible Measures Applicability (EMA) process, which checks for additional clinically related quality measures that could have been included in data submission for the Quality performance Category of MIPS.
The EMA process is applied when submitters are in a small practice and choose Medicare Part B claims as their collection type, or when submitters work with a third-party intermediary, and fail to meet the data submission requirements. The EMA process may also adjust scoring to reflect the number of available measures.
During the webinar, CMS subject matter experts will:
- Provide an overview of the two-step EMA process, including eligible collection types
- Discuss EMA’s impact on the Quality performance category calculation and score
- Demonstrate the EMA programming processes
- Answer questions from participants
- Title: 2019 MIPS Eligible Measures Applicability Process Webinar
- Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Time: 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
Please note: You will receive an email with login information from GoTo Webinar upon registration. If you do not receive an email in a few days’ time, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com. To ask a question during the Q&A over the phone during the webinar, you must submit your unique audio PIN. If you have any questions, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.