To access the Quality Payment Program Portal, you’ll need your EIDM User ID and Password. Once logged in, you can:
- Submit your MIPS performance data
- Access your 2017 MIPS final score
- View your 2017 MIPS performance feedback
- Request a targeted review for your 2017 MIPS final score and 2019 payment adjustment
Creating an EIDM Account
CMS has established the EIDM system to provide clinicians and practices with a single User ID that can be used to access one or more CMS Applications.
How to Obtain an EIDM Account
If you do not have an EIDM account, navigate to the CMS Enterprise Portal and select ‘New User Registration’ to create one. The following information is required for registration:
- Application Name
- Application Role
- Organization Legal Business Name, Address, and Phone Number
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and corresponding individual Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN)
Your organization or CMS can help you identify the information needed for your application.
Once you complete your EIDM account registration, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging your successful account creation with your EIDM User ID. Use your unique EIDM User ID and Password to login to the Quality Payment Program Portal.
For More Information:
- Review the EIDM User Guide
- Contact the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292/TTY: 1-877-715-6222.
Visit the Quality Payment Program Website