QPP Website Now Includes 2020 MIPS Measures and Activities on the Explore Measures Tool
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has updated the Explore Measures Tool on the Quality Payment Program website for the 2020 performance period. The tool now includes 2020 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) measures and activities for the four performance categories:
Please note, the Explore Measures Tool is only for informational and estimation purposes. It cannot be used to submit or attest to measures and activities.
For More Information
For additional details on the 2020 MIPS measures and activities which also include January technical updates to the quality measure specifications, view the following resources on the QPP Resource Library:
- 2020 MIPS Summary of Cost Measures
- 2020 MIPS Cost Measure Information Forms
- 2020 Cost Measure Code Lists
- 2020 Improvement Activities Inventory
- 2020 Promoting Interoperability Measure Specifications
- 2020 Quality Measures List
- 2020 Quality Benchmarks
- 2020 Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) Specifications and Supporting Documents
- 2020 Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Measure Specifications
- 2020 Medicare Part B Claims Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents
- 2020 Web Interface Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents
Please contact the Quality Payment Program at 1-866-288-8292, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET or by e-mail at: QPP@cms.hhs.gov. To receive assistance more quickly, consider calling during non-peak hours—before 10 AM and after 2 PM ET. We also encourage you to contact us earlier in the year, as response times often increase with heavier demand as the March 31 data submission deadline approaches.
- Customers who are hearing impaired can dial 711 to be connected to a TRS Communications Assistant.