How do we support practices?
The New England Quality Payment Program Support Center is here to help you with the Quality Payment Program: getting you started with MIPS or APMs, creating a success plan, and implementing changes as you progress through your MIPS or APM track. Learn more.
We’re here to help:
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#2e6b7d” class=”HomePgList”]
- Guide your transition from PQRS to MIPS
- Help practices join an Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Provide the right information at the right time
- Connect you with resources to be successful
- Leverage your data to choose measures & review performance
[/su_column][su_column size=”2/5″][su_box title=”Support across New England” box_color=”#2e6b7d”]
- Get direct access to a QPP Advisor: 877-273-0129
- Ask us a question!
- Review the QPP 101 Handout (PDF) to learn more about us!
[/su_box][su_box title=”Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)” box_color=”#002c76″]
Quality Payment Program Support: