Healthcentric Advisors offers the right support at the right time!
Receive no-cost support and training for participation in the Quality Payment Program in 2020
Healthcentric Advisors is here to assist you and your organization with successful reporting under the Quality Payment Program (QPP). We support practices and eligible clinicians prepare for and participate in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or in an Alternative Payment Model (APM). We help practices and clinicians create a quality reporting plan, overcome challenges, and implement workflow improvements needed to achieve reporting success.
- Assisting practices to better understand the QPP, including eligibility criteria and reporting requirements
- Identifying appropriate quality measures based on clinical specialty and practice type
- Implementing workflow analysis, leveraging data to choose measures and review performance
- Connecting practices and eligible clinicians with the resources necessary to be successful
- Assisting with HARP account set up
- Analyzing feedback reports and assisting with the development of a future reporting plan
We use a collaborative model that includes:
- Personalized technical assistance based on your needs
- Conference calls and screen sharing for more in-depth discussion
- Prompt responses to your questions
- Follow up emails and calls to ensure that you are on the right path