The March 31, 2018 data submission deadline for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) is quickly approaching!
As you prepare to submit your 2017 MIPS data for the Advancing Care Information performance category, CMS encourages you to review its 2017 Advancing Care Information resources. Below is a list of all of the Advancing Care Information performance category resources in one place:
- Information Blocking Fact Sheet: Provides an overview of the process by which MIPS eligible clinicians must show that they have not knowingly and willfully limited or restricted the compatibility or interoperability of their certified electronic health record (EHR) technology.
- EHR Vendor Fact Sheet: Outlines the steps EHR vendors can take to submit MIPS data on behalf of eligible clinicians for the Quality, Advancing Care Information, and Improvement activities performance categories.
- Advancing Care Information Performance Category Fact Sheet: Details the Advancing Care Information performance category measures, reporting requirements, and scoring.
- 2017 Advancing Care Information Measure and Transition Measure Specifications: Includes additional details on each objective and measure in the Advancing Care Information performance category.
- MIPS Advancing Care Information Deep Dive Webinar Recording: Includes a discussion about the Advancing Care Information performance category requirements in 2017, including a Q&A session with CMS subject matter experts.
Remember, March 31, 2018 is the deadline for 2017 MIPS data submission. View this fact sheet to learn more.
For More Information
- Visit qpp.cms.gov to check your participation status, explore measures, and to review guidance on MIPS, APMs, what to report, and more.
- Go to the Quality Payment Program Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing Quality Payment Program resources.
Contact the Quality Payment Program Service Center at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).