Helping You Navigate the Quality Payment Program
How do we support practices?
The New England Quality Payment Program Support Center is here to help you with the Quality Payment Program (QPP): getting you started with Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or Alternative Payment Models (APMs), creating a success plan, and implementing changes as you progress through your MIPS or APM track. Learn more. We offer no-cost technical assistance and personalized support, educational events and resources to help you and your practice successfully navigate the Quality Payment Program.
We’re here to help:
- Help educate clinicians and groups with programmatic changes that occur each year
- Develop a plan to report to the Quality Payment Program successfully
- Offer webinars and other educational support to clinicians and administrative staff to help with reporting
- Connect you with resources to be successful
- Leverage your data to choose measures & review performance